Online Mental Health First Aid
Date & Time: 04/08/2020 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This Adult Online Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider
The new online version of our course delivers the same learning outcomes of the popular ‘face-to-face’ Adult MHFA Two Day course in an accessible and flexible online format. The course is structured around a blend of individual learning and four live sessions.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course developed by MHFA England, this two day course is for anyone wishing to become a Mental Health First Aider. The course teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health, gain the confidence to act promptly and the skills to guide someone towards the right help. In the same way as we learn physical first aid, mental health first aid teaches you how to recognise those crucial warning signs and react, even in a crisis and potentially stop a crisis from happening.
Every Mental Health First Aid course is delivered by Mental Health First Aid Instructors who are registered by MHFA England to deliver the accredited courses. MHFA England training programme is accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health.
• gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and factors that can effect wellbeing
• have the confidence to help someone experiencing a mental health problem
• carry out Mental Health First Aid using enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• help someone showing signs of distress and potentially hurting themselves, or others
• prevent mental illness progressing
• assist with mental health recovery by guiding them to appropriate support
• proactively reduce the stigma of mental health issues
We believe in supporting our Mental Health First Aiders in supporting others with our Support and Resources Members Hub. All MHFA delegate trained by Edu-c8 will be invited to join our new free members-only Hub with exclusive online support and resources.More public courses coming soon, and in-house group training is also available.Cost £240 per personFor more information or to book our Online Mental Health First Aid course: