London Luton Airport (LLA) ‘How to Bid for Contracts’
Date & Time: 03/04/2019 9:00 am - 1:30 pm | Location: Putteridge Bury Conference Centre
Local businesses will be able to gain insight from LLA’s procurement team to help them compete during LLA’s tendering process, covering:
– Gaining an understanding of the procurement processes and rules at LLA
– Understand the tender documents better
– See the evaluation model in action and gain insight on common mistakes
– Receive top tips for tendering and how to improve your bids
– Information on how to be a sustainable business
– Attend a networking lunch
The cost of the ticket will be £50.00 + VAT (plus £3.24 booking fee) per person and any profits will be donated to our charity partner Macmillan Cancer Support.
Organisations can sign up here to book their place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-bid-for-contracts-at-london-luton-airport-april-2019-tickets-57099735847
Please note the last event sold out very quickly and if you are interested we recommend you book up early .