LinkedIn Mini Masterclass
Date & Time: 14/07/2020 11:00 am - 11:45 am
If you’re looking for a little help with what to post, how to connect with new people and how to effectively use LinkedIn, Leigh has put together a mini Masterclass for you.
In this she will cover:
• LinkedIn etiquette – the dos and don’ts of networking on this platform
• Setting objectives for LinkedIn and how to achieve them
• How to connect with new people
• Why to use LinkedIn to build your network
• What is a strategic alliance network and how to LinkedIn is an ideal to create one.
• Using the search feature to unlock new opportunities
• Mastering what to post and managing your news feed.
• Creating and using eye-catching graphics
• Best types of articles to write to add to your credibility and brand awareness
• Easy tips to help you to stay connected
• The new(ish) events feature explained
• What your day to day or week to week plan should involve on LinkedIn
The session will be presented by Leigh Frost, MD of Truesilver, who helps businesses develop relationships with customers online so that by the time they make an enquiry they feel like they already know you. She specialises in social media content for small businesses, bespoke, friendly websites and writing software to increase followers on Instagram and Twitter.