Arab British Economic Summit 2019
Date & Time: 03/07/2019 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Location: QEII Centre
An event that will highlight the subjects most relevant to UK and Arab Businesses.
- Infrastructure investment and sustainable development
- Renewable vs non-renewable energy
- MENA: A hub for global markets
- Agriculture and water security
- Youth employment and entrepreneurship
- Banking and finance: Fintech and blockchain
The Summit will provide insights into key topics through panel discussions, keynote speakers and by providing opportunities for discussion with other attendees. It will showcase the broad range of projects emerging and under development within the Arab world and the huge scope for British involvement. It will offer invaluable opportunities for investors, exporters, experts, consultants and providers of services to engage in dialogue with project leaders and decision makers.
To book your place: www.arabbritisheconomicsummit.com