Date & Time: 05/03/2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm | Location: Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce
Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
What is it? How will it help you? How can you get it?
The changes that were introduced by the Union Customs Code (UCC) in May 2016 mean that achieving Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status is more relevant than ever to International Trade businesses and it will continue to be relevant whatever happens when we exit the EU.
This workshop will explore:
• AEO – the background
• AEO Application – look at the application in detail and the expectation of HMRC
• AEO – how to maintain AEO status going forward
• Tariff Classification – we will de-mystify how to classify your goods – using the correct method
• Rules of Origin – why Origin matters – and where to find the rules
• Customs Valuation – what has to be declared to customs and why
• Border controls – what is the future?
• Advantages of Customs Warehousing and other Customs Special Procedures
Stay ahead of your competitors and impress your customers.
Bookings are closed for this event.